Undercounter two part unit
The AWRO-550G water purifier utilizes the reverse osmosis filtration method (physical method) to remove calcium, magnesium, bacteria, organic matter, inorganic matter, metal ions, radioactive substances, etc. from water. The pure water produced by this machine is fresher, more hygienic and safer than bottled water. It can be drunk directly or after boiling. Scales will no longer form in kettles, etc. Using pure water for cooking, tea- or coffee making, etc. is more hygienic and much tastier. Limescale in small household appliances, such as humidifiers, steam irons and beauty equipment are a thing of the past. Ice-cubes will be crystal clear and odorless when using pure water.
The AWRO-550G received the Utility Model- and Design Patent in mainland China. Contrary to traditional domestic water purifiers, the combined under counter unit has no external water pipes and features quick fittings as well as multi-layer filter cartridges. The newly arranged equipment design eliminates the risk of water leaks due to too many pipes and quick fittings. The patented integrated body will take up less cabinet space. The body is low-maintenance and easy to handle. The patented vertical storage tank can be placed either horizontally or vertically.
- Imported in original packaging, no power supply needed
- Equipped with wall brackets, suspension or vertical placement
- Split-type five-stage filtration (reverse osmosis), option for separate connection of water tank and main system, more flexible installation
- US government and NASA designated reverse osmosis filtration technology, effectively removing scales, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses and bad odors
- Patented, integrated Flowmatic body, all pipes with quick fittings, easy to install and handle, increased flow rate, reduced risk of leakage due too many pipe connections
- Inlet connection module for high flow rate, all quick fittings from top-grade brand John Guest
- High-strength filter body, double O-ring sealing, eliminating dripping and leakage
- Purely physical filtration, automatic operation
- Quick water production system, short production period, active water
- Patented storage tank, vertical or horizontal placement, space saving
- Faucet with filter replacement notification, TDS monitor inside
|TDS value||< 2000 ppm||Number of Filters||5 stage|
|Iron content||< 0.3 ppm||Water output||50 GPD/75GPD|
|Hardness||< 15GPG||Water storage||2.6 gallon|
|Hydrogen, Manganese||< 0.05 ppm||Faucet||Switch notification light|
|Turbidity||< 1 NTU||RO membrane||Low-pressure membrane|
|Inlet pressure||> 2 bar||Structure||Under counter two-part unit|
|PH value||3 - 11||Size（cm）||Main system: D14*W41*H44 Tank: W20*H50|
* If inlet conditions exceed the above data, installation of pre-treatment equipment is recommended.
Filter replacement cycle:
- Sediment filter: About 3-6 months
- Active carbon: About 6-12 months
- RO membrane: About 24-36 months
(Exact replacement time depends on actual water consumption and local water conditions）
- Required inlet temperature: 4-45°, indoor use only.
- Required inlet pressure: 0.2-0.4MPa, pressurized valve or pressure reducing valve must be installed if pressure limitations are exceeded or fall short.
- Allow for a five-hole socket and floor drain at installation place (Only for units with booster pump)