Manual pre-filter with adjustable pressure and backwash
The AWFT122 is an economic, efficient and reliable impurity filter. It can be widely used for water from public water supply systems, underground wells, factories, mining companies, etc. The filter can initially remove sand, rust flakes, scale, particles, slime and suspended solids, and effectively reduce contamination such as rust, turbidity, and bacteria proliferation in water pipes. Furthermore, it protects water utilizing household appliances such as washing machines, water kettles, dish washers, coffee machines as well as in-floor heating and central air conditioning systems.
The AWFT122 is a new type of filter that offers complete protection for water of public water supply systems. It deploys precise filtration, high-efficiency backwash and water pressure regulation. It is equipped with a 360°adjustable connection plate made of brass, resistant to mechanical stress and tension which usually lead to failure of the plastic heads. The adjustable connection plate provides maximum flexibility during installation. Additionally, the non-return valve at the connection insures that the normal operating pressure at home won’t be affected during backwash. The AWFT122 features a patented turbo jet and an auxiliary filter cartridge. This provision ensures the best filtration results. The head of the filter is made of Acetal resin and the discharge valve of high-strength polyamide (maximum pressure 10bar). The filtering surface is of stainless steel soldered on a stretched wire netting. The filter cartridge’s particular structure makes it resistant to mechanical shocks and pressure gradients, eliminating deformation and crushing of the filter cartridge. Its cleaning brushes are equipped with silver inserts, which prevent bacteria proliferation.
- Unique pressure reducer to eliminate the instability of inlet water pressure
- Shell made entirely of Acetal resin, resistant to high pressure and corrosion
- Professional two-step cleaning
- 360°adjustable brass connection plate
- Resistant to high temperature and pressure, pressure gauge included
- Stainless steel filter cartridge (alloy 304); no replacement require
- Brushes equipped with silver inserts to eliminate bacteria
- Manufactured in Italy
- Required inlet temperature: 5-30°, indoor use only.
- Required inlet pressure: 1.5-16Bar, pressurized valve or pressure reducing valve must be installed if pressure limitations are exceeded or fall short.
- Allow for a five-hole socket and floor drain at place of installation (Power supply reserved for fully-automatic unit)