Central water purifier
The central water filters of the Naturaquell NQ Series are equipped with carefully selected coconut active charcoal and natural zeolite, which can effectively eliminate bad odors as well as contaminants such as residual chlorine, impurities, particles, bacteria, suspended matter, algae and organic macromolecules in water. The filtered water is clear and thus prevents bacteria from entering the human body. The filters’ valves feature superior dust covers, the vessels are manufactured of aerospace materials to eliminate metal pollution. The full touch LCD screen allows for highly intelligent operation.
- LCD touch screen, automatic control valve
- UL certified resin tank UL
- Coconut active charcoal
- Natural zeolite filtering module
- Electronic flow meter
- Bypass system
- Rising pipe
- Multi-layer protective bodies
|Product size||Height1360xWidth275xDepth300||Working temperature||5-40℃|
|Media type||Cocoanut active charcoal + zeolite||Absolute humidity||70%|
|Working flow rate||2.5t/h||Valve inlet/outlet size||1 inch|
|Working voltage||DC12V||Drain pipe size||17/16 inch|
|Maximum working pressure||0.5MPa||Minimum distance from wall||200mm|
|Recommended working pressure||0.2-0.4Mpa|
- Required inlet temperature: 5-30°, indoor use only.
- Required inlet pressure: 0.2-0.4MPa, pressurized valve or pressure reducing valve must be installed if pressure limitations are exceeded or fall short.
- Allow for a five-hole socket and floor drain at installation place (Power supply reserved for fully-automatic unit)