naturaquell® PUROLUX – domestic drinking water purification of the highest quality
naturaquell® PUROLUX's water filtering system enables simple and economical water purification anywhere, regardless of whether in the household/kitchen, practice or office.
The filter system used in naturaquell® PUROLUX separates out all undesirable substances effectively. In addition, the natural energetic properties of pristine water are restored. The thus-purified water is consequently not only free of disturbing accumulations, but also exerts an energising effect on the human body as a result of its revitalisation.
naturaquell® PUROLUX for you
- High-quality overcounter unit of the premium class
- Simply connected and used everywhere
- Easy and rapid purification
- More cost-effective than bottled water in the long term
- Simple and user-performed replacement of all consumable elements
- Proven and recommended for many years
- Configuration: Water reservoir made of food-safe Lexan 124 R (also used, e.g., in medicine and food technology, contains no plasticizer); base plate can be unscrewed for service work; recessed grips on both sides.
- Dimensions: Width: 400 mm
Height: 345 mm
Depth: 200 mm
- Water reservoir: Contents: 9 litres
- Net weight: 4.5 kg
- Accessories: power supply 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, output +24 V, 1.5; quick safety connection (unit can be disconnected from the water supply without shutting off the water); active charcoal filter (plug-in unit)
- Power consumption: max. 35 watts
- Produced water quantity: 10 litres in 5 hours at 4 bar water pressure and standard membrane
- Operating pressure: 3 - 7 bar; cold water below 30 °C
- Water consumption: 2 - 3 litres are required for 1 litre of naturaquell® PUROLUX water; approximately 700 ml, for the rinsing process.
- Rinsing process: automatic, electronically set for every 4 hours
- Membrane: different membrane types allow adaptation to different raw waters on site.
- Guarantee: 2 years